Friday 22 June 2012

Bookworm

Bonjour, mon petit-pois! I am back. Not surprising, this is only my third post. I went to the library today. I rented four books: Azumanga Daioh {manga about 6 schoolgirls. Funny and I compare my friends with them}, How I Live Now {not really sure, haven't started reading it}, Broken Soup {about a girl who is given a picture by a stranger. Haven't started it yet} and Finding Violet Park {about, well, can't really decifer it. But when I have read it I will tell you}. So, yeah. ._. I like to read. I want to promote iwantaltitude. She is UHMAZING. :) I love her. I want to be as good as her. But I never will be. :( My favourite cover is probably Somebody That I Used To Know. Or All The Little Details. Or Tongue-Tied. In fact, scratch that, they're all fantastic. Um, I have a show on Monday and Tuesday at the Lowry theatre. :P So wish me luck for that. I will end on this: a girl in my class looked at me in a strange way and I thought 'What now? Is there something on my face?' and she said, 'You're well pretty you.' :') Thank you, Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)