Saturday 27 October 2012

HID: MUA Beauty Balm

Hey guys! So I went shopping the other day, and NEEDED a BB cream so thought I would try this one out.
I absolutely LOVE it! :)
I'll just give you the *stats*.

Name: All In One Beauty Balm
Brand: Make Up Academy
Shade: Light Rose
Price: £3
Size: 30ml

I found it in Superdrug and thought I'd give it a go, and actually cannot believe how I have lasted this long without it! :)
I have a very uneven skin tone and my complexion, well, let's just say I won't be modelling Simple anytime soon. This is really light, which is what I need as I have very sensitive skin; one harsh product and I turn into a puffer fish. It's actually a really good shade: it doesn't need much blending at all. I find that it goes on better with a make up sponge, as opposed to my fingers or a foundation brush.  As it is made to moisturise, it helps with my, sometimes flaky, dry skin. For £3 I would definetely buy it again :) I actually need to, because I have used loads :3

I would give it 5/5 because the texture and consistency are just right for me. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love MUA but I haven't tried this must give it a go. Loving your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s here is my link -

    http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)