Friday 13 July 2012

Holidays... how I've missed you...


Hi guys. I’m back. I have some stuff to tell you. First of all, we went on a school trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and, as you will soon discover, I have a huge fear of heights, meaning rollercoasters are a no-no. Everyone, however, wanted to go on the plane ride which went really high and what made it worse was a) it went at a 50 degree angle and b) there were no seatbelts. My friend Cynthia volunteered to sacrifice going on it but she looked like a sad little puppy so I sat next to her. By the end, I felt like a boss and couldn’t give a flying pork chop, like I’d gone on... any other rollercoaster. XD But a fun day was had by all, especially on the teacups. :D They were fun. But on the way there and back, Cynthia had tried to convert me to being a Directioner, meaning being a fan of One Direction. If you haven’t heard of them, where have you been? She succeeded. I am now... {it pains me to say} a big fan of One Direction. It pains me because I was adamant that I would NEVER be a fan, but I apparently wasn’t stubborn enough. She told me about a One Direction fanfic video called The Adventurous Adventures Of One Direction. I am listening to One Direction while typing. I’m so annoyed. :/ Also, on Thursday we broke up from school for the Summer. Our class joker, Colin, left too, which put a downer on things. I almost got a goodbye hug from my crush, but I didn’t insist, so it didn’t happen. L But I must forget about him, and focus on the good things about summer, like sun {hopefully, but probably not, knowing England weather}, shorts {on me! Not guys... or other girls. ;)}, and, the best of all, wearing NAIL POLISH {especially as I have a lot of them}! I’m just miffed that when I go back in September, my new form teacher will be my friend’s-ex’s mother {no relevance, just trying to paint a picture of how I can’t talk about her in front of him}. She is really strict and pulled me up as an example of being late, when Elliot and Fraser came in after me! L Also, when we were doing register, I said ‘Yes miss’, fairly innocently, and she said ‘Don’t divorce me! Yes Mrs. ****’ {I asterixed because I do not want to inform you of her, in case of ‘copyright’ etc.}. So... yeah. And I am doing GCSE set 1 in September too. :/ I am taking French, Art, Music and Biology. There’s nothing wrong with the options I have chosen, apart from the fact that I am the only person in my class taking music because of our teacher. I bet when he found out that Colin was leaving, he had a party. They didn’t get on, but the worst thing was that, as I always intended to take Music and sat opposite Colin {who made me laugh}, Mr Music always gave me the evils. D: Moi, badly behaved? Never! J Muahahahaha! Anyway, I am going off topic, although I don’t have much to talk about. Err... Drama tomorrow. I will miss my acting buddies over the holidays, especially my floppy buddy Matt and my floppee buddy Caitlin, and my manga buddy Josie, and my chic buddy Niamh, and my smexy buddy Maisy, and my music buddy Ellie, and my tall buddy Will, and my small buddy Zach, and... and.... more people to mention. J I love them all though <3. I really need to upload a profile picture, so I will take some tomorrow. :3 Well, I will depart now, dear children, and I know this post was long but could I give any less of a flying pork chop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)