Wednesday 18 July 2012

I must depart...

Hey guys! So, my computer has been totally stupid recently, and we only just got the internet to work yesterday, which I am totally grateful for. But today, we plugged it into the mains electricity and it wouldn't turn on. My mum just got back from getting it diagnosed. Here's a fun fact: In the computer doctor's 10 YEARS of service, he's never seen a laptop as messed as ours. We have the 'o', ctrl {left} and enter key missing, and the space bar is stuck so I have had to copy the spaces onto this post. I will have to be without computer in a couple of days, but I will, if I want to stomach having to interact with the yobs from the library, update from the library. And don't think I have forgotten about my cover song! Now, I have to go because you have no idea how tiring it is copying gaps into text. Also, no smiley faces because I'm not in the mood. Okay, just one smiley. :') See you later, byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)