Monday 13 August 2012

Changes

Hi guys! So, I know I only started my blog three months ago, I have changed a bit since my first nerdy post. Do you like my new format? I do. ^_^ Anyway, I have something to tell you. Last night, a mosquito entered my bedroom. Not a pleasant experience for anyone. Especially as it landed on my leg and started, ahem, feeding. I screamed and my mum ran in and killed it. But because it was mid feed, it left a half mozzie bite- half spot on my upper leg. It didn't hurt, surprisingly. Moving on.
My blog is rocketing skyward! I have 248 views at last count :) I don't deserve this! But I'm not complaining... I would never do that! ;) So, yeah! Hitting writers block at the moment...
Ooh! Olympics! Did you guys enjoy the closing ceremony? I did. How about the fact that we came 3rd in the medals table! I want to know who came last. I will google it. According to mapsofworld.com Bahrain came last, but they got a medal... I will never know! Anyway... I'm bored. I don't know what to say. If I get 2 more followers I will have 5! Partay time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)