Friday 10 August 2012

Nail polish review

Hi again! I wanted to do a nail polish review {I am such a poet} and show it to you because that's what I do! :3 {publish that poem!}. I did my nails in my 5 favourite polishes. Here they are: by the way, I can't paint my nails because I have an unsteady hand so all the polish on my fingers? Ignore that.


Nail polishes in order from left to right: Models Own nail polish in Feeling Blue- tropical, Claire's Base coat and ridge filler, MaxFactor limited edition nailfinity in Onyx, Claire's chip resistant in blue {it wasn't on the bottle or the website} and Claire's nail polish in green {this wasn't on either :(}. 
Models Own: the polish doesn't smell as bad as the others and it had a nice even finish.
Claire's 1: Uneven finish but as it was intended to go under polishes it's okay. With 2 or 3 coats, it's even and       passes as a french mani tip.
MaxFactor: Nice even finish, dries quickly.
Claire's 2 and 3: Quick dry, 2 or 3 coats until it goes even. 

That's it! If you have any suggestions for stuff I should review just comment! Bai! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)