Saturday 11 August 2012

A Story About Moths

Ohmigoshomigoshomigosh. I just got out of the shower. Let me tell you what happened. Normally I turn the shower on and get in. This time, because my mum had just got out of the shower the floor was wet, so I got in. And there, on the shower curtain, was the most ENORMOUS MOTH I have ever seen in my life. It fluttered off the shower curtain and near me and I didn't want to hurt it so I trapped it in the shower curtain. And then, I turned it round and it wouldn't go. So, guess what? I undid the shower railing and had a shower. Then each time I felt something on my back or arm {each time, hopefully, it was my hair} I had a mini panic attack, screaming. I felt like such a dork. Nay bother, at least I am clean, though slightly freaked out.

6 comments:

  1. I hate moths O_O

    I've nominated you for the Belle Blog Award by the way! I've posted about it on my blog, so head over to receive it ^__^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Honoured! I've said that three times on this post. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I'm a new follower will you check out my blog and maybe follow back?
    http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure! I love checking out new blogs! Yay! I feel honoured! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Stuff like this happens to me all the time. It freaks me out so much! Eeeek ;) I'm a new follower, you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure! Will do! I feel honoured to be asked! :)

      Delete

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)