Tuesday 14 August 2012

Photography skills: it's over 9000!

Hey guys! I went into my beautiful garden today! Then came back in because a hornet bit my back {my mum says there's nothing there, but I can feel it :(}. But before I came in, I took some pictures of my beautiful garden. Here are some of the prettiest ones, seeing as I took loads of them.
A flowerless magnolia {they have the most beautiful flowers} :)

My pretty little rocking chair, and if you look closely, there's a blackbird! :)

I forgot her name :/ I shall ask my gardener mother! :)

A purdy honeysuckle :)


If you like them and want to use anyone of them, just tell me and I shall cast the verdict :P

2 comments:

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)