Tuesday 18 September 2012

A lot's going on here at COAD

Listen to: Mama Do The Hump

Yoyoyiggityyo! I'm going to cut straight to the point today. FIRST OF ALL!
All my essentials for my NEW LIP BALM BUSINESS ARE IN MY CART! They come to £20 exactly. If you would like to order one, made to order at the moment, check out my etsy account.
I would like to announce the WUNDERBAR news that my maths teacher (my favourite teacher eva) is engaged. I was so happy for her and I couldn't stop smiling. I might have even shed a little tear (this may not be true :P)
It has also come to my attention that I haven't done a September wishlist. :) Well, then. We can't be having that, can we?
Passionfruit facial cleansing gel from Body Shop -£4
Cool brit wash bag from Body Shop- £6
Vanilla mist from Body Shop- £7
Thirsty hands moisture gloves -£7
Vaseline in limited edition Pink Bubbly- £3.49
Lynx in Attract for her- £2.95
Pewdiepie t-shirt :)- $25.99
MUA Extreme felt liner in black - £2

So, dats abowd it! Thanks for reading and I'll see you later! :P
Adrienne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)