Thursday 20 September 2012

After all these views, I still have no originality.

Listening to: Lipstick by Jedward
If you just read the title and are TOTALLY confuzzled, don't panic. It's just a reference to the fact that, at this moment, I have over 1000 pageviews! :) That's what they call quadruple digits. :) I am going to have a massive party, and whoever wants to come can't. Want to know why? Because it's a goody bag party! When I reach 1500 views, I will send all my followers a tester lip balm, because of my fame! :)
Oh, and it's also a reference to the fact that I am going to do a natural make up regime plan :)


Mascara This is Max Factor False Lash Effect, which I stole from my mum. :3 I love it, because it never seems like I'm putting too much on, and it doesn't look like it either. I also have Barely there clear mascara, but I got that free from a magasine, so it doesn't really count. :P
Lipbalms I have Born Lippy from the Body Shop for £3.50. I lovit, but I always need a mirror to apply it, because if it goes around my lips I look like I just dove in my spag bol. But none of the teachers say it looks like lipstick, so it's OK. I also have Sanctuary Spa, which is very moisturising, but doesn't taste very nice. :(
Face I love having smooth skin, which means I hate my spots. But luckily, this tea tree concealer covers them and reduces them too! And I use Lancome face setting powder sometimes, but not very often as it was really expensive, and I don't want my mum to know I have it (because I stole it from her :P)
Tools I always use eyelash curlers. I got this one from Primark for a pound. :D I lovit there. :)

So, that's about it! :) Thanks for reading. Au revoir! 

Adrienne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)