Sunday 23 September 2012

Tag: Beauty vs Brains

Listening to: Live While We're Young by One Direction
I was tagged by Cat from Through A Cat's Eyes (well, not me personally, she tagged everyone...) to do this post. Let me start by saying that what happens on the internet, stays on the internet. OK? Well, now that we've got that out of the way...

What's your favourite book?
... Why did that have to be the first question? *sigh* I have two, but they are different genres. Let me elaborate.
Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein is a huge part of my life. Seriously. That reminds me, I must do a review on that in my book review blog. :D
We'll always have Summer by Jenny Han. Ohmigosh. *fangirl scream* I need to do a review on this too. You know where it is :)

What's your motto?
I don't really have a motto, though I do randomly sprout quotes from Tobuscus, Rhett and Link, and Pewdiepie. So, for example, if a friend would get me something nice, I would shout 'Farsa?!' or if I would trip over a rock I would shout 'Jennifer!'. AND when we did a warmup game at drama, Tara (teacher) added a new thing called arm chair where you need to be in an armchair position and when she shouted it I shouted 'CHAIR MODE ACTIVATED *boop*' :3

What do you prefer: English or maths?
English. Always English. I'm frikkin' terrible at maths. :/ Bodes well for my teaching career.

Which do you prefer: Science or art?
I'm taking both Biology and Art, so I don't think I could prefer any over the other. But I hate Chemistry and Physics is too difficult :/

Name 5 albums/musical artists that have changed your life.
I completely believe that music change your way of life. That's why I can't choose only five. But I will say that Blink 182's Greatest Hits really helps me through some tough times. And Gangnam style by Psy. :) Oh! And Jack Johnson :D

What were your favourite and least favourite subjects at school?
Well, I'm still at school, so my least favourite is music (even though I chose it), ICT and maths (but I love the teacher! :3) and my favourites are English 2 and art.

Who is your favourite celebrity with a brain?
*hmm* There's not many... probably Tobuscus. And yes, he is a celebrity with a brain and a beautiful face :3

What is your nerdy little secret?
I have a pencil case with name stickers, hole reinforcers (oo-er) for binders, a bag for drama that is bright blue and I love getting new books. :)

Who are your favourite beauty/fashion gurus whom you admire for more than just their beauty/fashion sense?
I don't really know many, but my friend Sarah is such a beauty queen! :) And The Nailasaursus' nails... I just drool over those designs, then cry because I can't do them. :/
Do they count?

If you could study anything, anywhere, what and where would you study?
Drama or dance, in Sweden, Fuqua Varina (America), or London.

If your blog wasn't about beauty/fashion what would it be about?
I would cover songs on my blog :3 or publish my writing. Or just have it like it is mostly now. Lifestyle. :)

Name something you are obsessed with and other people would find nerdy.
I randomly quote youtubers :L But I've already used that so... *gasp* I know the whole dance of Gangnam Style. Oppa Gangnam Style!

Name 5 people, excluding friends and family, who inspire you. 
Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal (they DO count as one :3), for starting a band in their teens, posting YouTube videos, being on Tv, sneaking on the red carpet, and capturing my hearts. :3
Felix Kjellberg, for rising up against the prejudice and achieving his dream, 'to make people laugh'.
Toby Turner, for not being afraid of being seen as nerdy for loving his mom (mum :P) and wanted to move out of his home because she is ill, and not being afraid of crying on interview, and laughing about it.*

Who will you tag? 
My many :P followers. :)

*when I was writing that, I brought a tear to my own eye. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)