Monday 10 September 2012

Bargain hunting and vintage sweet shops

Hey guys!
I went to drama yesterday and saw my wonderful friendywends. :3 Nothing else eventful really APART FROM... I went to the old vintage sweet shop in the outlet mall. I bought some fizzy bonbons, some funny money (basically rice paper), strawberry millions chocolate bar and strawberry flyers.
Have you been watching the X Factor? I have :3 Bliss Lomand or whatever her name is with the body stocking was just... anti-feminism all over. Neon underwear?... OK.
I have an ETSY STORE! YAY! It's called BorisApproves. :) I haven't got any products listed but if you want me to make something, I'll see what I can do, and who knows? If it's popular, I'll keep making it, all thanks to you. And yes, I'll share credit. :)
I've been scouring tumblr recently, and decided to do this quiz type thing. I'm going tot start a tag, so I will tag someone to do it,  then they do it. A bit like an award. :) Ready? Let's get started.

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. I watch too many Amnesia videos for me to trust an open wardrobe door. >_>
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Who doesn't? I have a very small budget, and whenever I'm running low I just take them, call the concierge, say there was no shampoo, conditioner or soap in my bathroom, and have them bring it up. That's not cheating... right?
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? ... I don't think I understand the question. I just jump into my bed and fling the cover on me. :) I get sleepy sometimes...
Have you ever stolen a street sign before? ... No? *I think it's an American thing...*
Do you like to use post it notes? Do I? Of course I do! Hell, I even have a pencil case with post it notes, name tags and hole reinforcers... I like to be organised... That doesn't make me nerdy, OK?
Do you cut out coupons but never use them? Mais oui...
Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A bear.
Do you have freckles? Yeah!
Do you always smile for pictures? I don't appreciate cameras being thrust in my direction, because of my face. So no. I avoid them.
What's your biggest pet peeve? People who talk and throw in a 'like' for good measure. Annoyance.
Do you ever count your steps when you walk? ALL THE TIME! I'm glad somebody else does.

SO! Turns out there's 99 of these, so, I'm just gonna leave this here and finish them when I can. :)
Stay Awesome bros
MBAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)