Friday 7 September 2012

This. Is. Schooooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Crappy title, I know.

It's all in a good cause becaaaaauuse: I'M BACK AT SCHOOL! :) Why a smiley face, I hear you ask? School is full of depression, sadness and homework. Well. I didn't see my friends over the holidays (and it was my friend Cynthia Cidre's birthday in the holidays, so shout out for her :3) so I was looking forward to seeing them.
You will notice that this is posted much later than my previous post. This is simply because, as I am starting my GCSEs, I will not be able to post as often as usual. So, you'll recieve a post from me once or twice a week.
Let me tell you about school. I like my school, and my class is mediocre. But Cynthia is not in my class :'(
I have had a good time in lessons BUT I am the only person in my class for music. :( So, it was just me and Mr Wells, and while he was talking, I was trying not to laugh.
Also, format update: if you follow me on twitter, but don't have a blogger/google account then on my twitter I will post a little extract from my post and the link, because I love you :)
And my music homework was sooooooo hard. I had to transcribe a fast piece of music BY EAR onto manuscript paper. The composer was called Peter Warlock and the piece I listened to had a picture of him the whole way through. By the 8th listen, all I could say was, 'oh god i hate him his smug grin i wanna rip his head off why did i take music kill me garrrrrrrrrrrrrl'. You get the gist. Anyway, moving on.
Sorry, but I will be cancelling FMA. For two reasons:

  1. It is more convient for the plans for the future to be undertaken in the first month of the new year, no?
  2. I forgot what I had to do for about three days :/
You know I did a post about a moth that was in the shower? Well, it happened again. Twice. 
First of all, there was a mosquito in the shower, which means that instead of maybe getting a bite on my foot (minus socks) or arms, or legs, I was destined to get a bite ANYWHERE, from my arse to my elbow. (See what I did there? I didn't). Luckily, I didn't get bitten.
And this morning my mum walked into my room at 5:45 AM ?(15 minutes before I was supposed to get up), and said 'Don't panic, but we may have a bat infestation.' I literally did a double take. She said that a giant moth had flown across the landing and into her room while she was sleeping in the spare room.
Then she realised that a moth didn't have jagged edges on its wings. So, tonight I will be waiting for the bat to emerge. I will notify you of its former whereabouts when we realise. :P

Anyway, I will away now, to tumblr where I will cry big fat tears of joy/sadness/fandom.
Adrienne xx
PS My audio won't work on youtube or tumblr, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)