Saturday 29 September 2012

My daily beauty regime

Listening to: Mr Medicine by Eliza Dolittle

Hi guys! I am still ill. So ill, in fact, that while I was typing the writer of Mr Medicine (up there, somewhere) I wrote Dr Dolittle. Yes.
Anyway! Let's get started.



6:00 AM
I wake up. Then I spend about 30 minutes trying to wake up. :P I get up, and wash my face with a Simple Cleansing wipe. If I am running out and need to buy some more, I use a Nivea Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing wipe.  I only use them in emergencies because they aren't that good.  Then I clean my ears with the Claire's after care lotion I was given when I had them pierced. One day, I had a massive spot break out, but I woke up late for school. I grabbed the lotion instead of my mum's toner. BUT! I found that throughout the day my spots were going down. :D So every couple of days I use that on my spots. Then I do my teeth and everything else.
7:00 AM
It's about this time that I get dressed and do my hair. If your hair is looking a bit greasy, you would probably use some dry shampoo, right? But my mum told me that if you use some Johnson's baby talc it does the same thing (more or less). You just pour some onto your brush (I have a Tangle Teezer) and hit it against your hand to get rid of the excess. Then brush into your hair, and if it makes it look a bit... well, grey, then run your hand through your hair and tousle it. Goodbye, chip pan hair!
7:30 AM
I did a post on my natural beauty regime, didn't I? If you haven't read it, click here.

After all this, a spend an hour packing my bag and napping, which means I am always late. :/ But ho hum, at least I turn up...

*ahem*

Thanks for reading!
Leave a comment!

Adrienne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)