Friday 19 October 2012

Ermahgerd

It's that time of year again: the days are getting shorter, the teachers are getting snappier and the 4th Years are getting restless. Yes, it's almost Christmas! And, to quote my class mate Sam, 'Ermahgerd erts herf term!!!!!111!' Ahem.
So! What will I be doing over the half term? Reading, so I can do some more reviews for ma lovely jellybeans. :) I went to the library and rented some books
The Look by Sophia Bennet
Between Shades Of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
Revolver by Marcus Sedgwick
One Or Two Things I learned About Love by Dyan Sheldon
She Loves You, She Loves You Not... by Julia Anne Peters
So! I shall read them and post them whenever I can. :)

By the way! As it is half term, I will try to post every day. I, myself, hate it when I read a post from one of my favourite bloggers and there isn't another for about 715 million years. :) So, I hope you will appreciate it.

I have FINALLY convinced my friend EmieJ to start a blog, and she has a Flickr. SO! Click here for her flickr. You know you want to ;)

Thanks for reading! Kind of short today, but as we say in the shire, who gives a flying danosaur?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)