Monday 15 October 2012

How's it do? Morrisons So Clear Deep Clean Cleanser

Hello! This is going to be a regular thing: how's it do? It's basically a review system, so if you want to see any of my other reviews I am doing, find the tag. :)
You know I said I got some new school shoes? Well, on the same day, I went into Morrisons and bought this beauty: a cleanser. I'll just give you the low down.

Name: Deep Clean Cleanser
Brand: Morrisons : So Clear
Price: £1.50
Size: 200ml

So, how's it do? Well, I get reactions to stuff very easily so I was scared that I would get a reaction but I used it, slept, woke up and my face wasn't the size of a puffy UFO. :)
I love it, there actually isn't much left :3 And for 150p it's a bargain, and you know how I like a bargain :D I hate buying something for £15 which a) there isn't much of and b) doesn't make a miraculous difference to, well, me. 
So I hope you liked this first ever HID review, and there will be, hopefully, more to come so I hope you'll read them too. :) 
Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)