Tuesday 20 November 2012

So depressing...

I've been watching a few slightly depressing films recently, but, as I have the emotional stability of a spoon, even Attack The Block makes me think about my mortality. Now, I'm not going to go all, 'repent and you'll be spared the evils of hell,' or 'don't waste life,' or 'our lives are a gift; that's why it's called the present', but I am going to write a sort of Bucket list. :) It will be available: here
I got the idea to do this from Leah of Amour, la fille. I'm sorry if you're offended, Leah, but I felt that it was a good idea. :) You should be flattered! You're a genius :)
 ANYWHO!
To the bulk of this post: I have decided to post as frequently as I can. BUT! I have exams soon, so I will post as often as I can. Once every couple of days sound good to you?
REVIEWS coming soon as well. :)
Thanks for reading!
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)