Friday 14 December 2012

I'm A Bad, Bad Blogger

I'm sooooo sorry! First of all, don't hate me. If anything, pity me.
My laptop decided to be a massive narcissist and make everything 'All About Dell Inspiron 1454' and just DIE ON ME. Funny story, actually...
I was on Skype with my friend Ruth, and I was having a pretty crappy day so decided to video call her. BUT! I was downstairs with the 'rents so decided to unplug my laptop-that-isn't-actually-a-laptop-because-the-battery's-so-knackered-it-won't-charge-anymore-so-it-has-to-be-plugged-in-constantly-which-we-had-fixed-today-so-YAY and take it upstairs to my room.
I plugged in the charger... AND nothing happened. Not a little flash, or the voice of GLaDoS telling me that I had been trolled, nothing. So, I did what any teenager in my position would do: I broke down into tears.
I am sat here in my bed typing this. I am sorry. I think your lives have actually been dumbed down because of the 'Chloberoning' shaped hole in your heart... I'll stop now.
So, sorry. There will be more things coming your way, like reviews, book reports (on my other blog, which can be found here and embarrasing stories (which have been coming my way much more frequently, if I'm honest...).
So, thank you for reading, I love you and if you haven't unfollowed already because of my absence, then I love you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)