Friday 14 December 2012

Can't think of a title yet lol

Hello! I'm back! Sorry for leaving you, I am. I will update you on the utter shambles that is my life so far.
I was in a show in front of BBC Agents.
Yes! It's true. I did a monologue from Star Spangled Girl in front of CBBC agents that would like some new actors :3 It was such a fun night and I love all my colleagues :)
I was proffesional.
Yes! Now, don't go saying that I'm an utter liar. Because I'm not. Our school was given notice that inspectors were coming in, so we had to complete a survey. And I did. But... ran out of characters in the 'other comments' section. Personally, I think it was completely stupid because the teachers and other pupils were SUPPOSED to be impartial, but we did it in ICT and the teacher was basically checking everyone's survey for mutiny.
I am in danger.
For my GCSE, I took music. BUT I wasn't to know that I was the only person to take a full set of lessons. So that means that for two periods on a Thursday,  I am the ONLY PERSON WITH MR WELLS.  Oh my glob.
I became a drama nerd
I have decided to actually LEARN MY LINES OH MY GOSH. Well, I haven't even got the part yet. I go to drama classes, which you will already be aware of, and there are two shows and some street theatre going on at the moment. If you don't already know, street theatre is where you walk around the space and be a character. You can interact with the public etc. I love it, but I prefer doing scenes. Anyway, we have two teachers, one is my auntie, Tara Daniels, and the other is the self-nicknamed 'Lord' Luke Bailey from Waterloo Road. Tara has one play and Luke another, and I got a script for each!! :3 Now, before you go on about, 'Well, obviously you'll get Tara's script because of relations hurdy gurdy blah', she actually cut down the stuff I was going to do in our most recent showcase, in case people complained. So >_< @ U.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post. :) Have a great day/night etc. And who knows? I might even mention the yuletide celebrations next time :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)