Saturday 15 December 2012

The Christmas Tag

I was tagged by Cat at Through A Cat's Eyes to do this, so here we go!

1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
Well, last year I was counting down in September :/ But this year, to be honest, I'm not fangirling over Christmas Day. I am excited, but I'm not going to, like last year, try to sleep through the whole three months between October and December the 25th.

2. Do you still have advent calenders?
What kind of question is that? This year though, I am sorry, I only got mine last week.:/

3. What are your favourite Christmas films?
To be honest, I haven't seen that many.:/ BUT! Some of my favourites are probably Buddy the Elf, The Snowman (but doesn't even get me started on Snowman  and Snowdog and its cheap plagerism and stuff just don't) and Jack Frost :D

4. Do you have any funny Christmas memories?
Not really :P I do remember once that my cousin knocked over a massive bottle of Coke : doesn't sound very funny, I know, but it was funny at the time. Oh, and when I beat my cousin's boyfriend (who is a fantastic guitarist) at Guitar Hero... :D

5. Take us through your typical Christmas day.
Well, it hasn't changed much since my first few Christmases. I wake up at 6, run into my parent's room, throw their presents on their bed, run downstairs and grab my presents (they are the most important, after all) and open them in my parent's room. Then I slowly move out of the room to get them to follow me downstairs xD Then all the family come round (or we go to Grandma's, depending) and then we all eat. :) Then we just dance and tell the crappy jokes from the crackers and have fun. BUT THIS YEAR I will be retiring to my room at the shy old time of 9pm because of Dan and Phil's Christmas show :D

6. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
I, personally, hate sprouts so I leave them out. BUT I eat everything else, because I am a little piggeh. :P

7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
My family send out paper lanterns into the night sky, and make a wish. We have more, but that's probably the only one that matters.

8. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
*sigh* Christmas songs. I love them, but some really get on my nerves. Probably my favourites are I wish it could be Christmas every day by Wizzard, Stop The Cavalry by Jona Lewie Baby It's Cold Outside by Dean Martin and, my personal all-time favourites, Fairytale Of New York by Kirsty Maccoll and the Pogues and Don't Let The Bells End by The Darkness

9. What is the best Christmas present you recieved?
I don't really know. I don't really care about the presents at Christmas. I just like having my family and friends around me :)

10. Real or fake Christmas tree?
Well, we have a fake one, which is as difficult to put together as a rubix cube safe, but I really prefer the real ones. I love the smell; it fills the house and just makes me happy. ^_^

Thanks Cat, for tagging me. :) I tag all of you to do this, I would love to see what you guys do for Christmas each and every year :)

Chloberoning, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)