Monday 29 April 2013

A Few Ground Rules

Hello again! I'm so sorry about the delay, I've been kind of busy. First of all, the whole 'Chris Kendall fangirl' thing has taken up a lot of my time. Also, despite the lack of maturity you'll find in my posts, I am actually in Year 10, so I have quite a bit  quite a lot  a shit-load of coursework to do. AND I've had no internet for a while. ~Fun fun fun~
Anyway, what else have I neglected to tell you? Oh yeah.
I MET KAITLIN HOWARD
If you don't watch Chronicles Of Syntax, you won't understand my internal screaming and emotional fragility. You should totally watch CoS, though, it's got Liam Dryden in it, which is always an indicator of panda-coffee. Noone can resist that adorable, squidgy Scottish face of beauty.
And I've actually got something kINDA topical to tell you.
Basically, as I'm still in school, I have to spend my time with teenage kids, or as their parents/teachers so often, too optimistically, call them, 'young adults'. In my ICT class today, I was passing the time doing my work and only occassionally staring into the middle distance doing more important things, like imagining kickthestickz fanfiction, with me playing the part of Pj.
ANYWAY, somehow, someone in my class had the bright idea of typing my name into google and finding my blog. This was very enjoyable, as you can imagine. In fact, I couldn't even hear him reading it out over the noise of teenage boys laughing hysterically at my life. I mean, I couldn't blame them for that; I do it daily. But the fact that these kids were giggling at something I had created kind of, I don't know, pissed me off? Call me hypocritical, call me stupid, call me Charlie McDonnell. Upon reflection, I realised that my annoyance was completely irrational and that if I put something on the internet, internet users can find it, and that I shouldn't prejudice them or be EXTREMELY ANNOYED AND READY TO MURDER THEM IN FORM THE  NEXT DAY if they should. So, if anyone from my school finds my blog, and laughs at me for it, all I can say is that I'm the one who's been complimented on their blog by their favourite blogger. What have you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)