Tuesday 1 January 2013

It's twenty twelve!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2012! Wait, what? It's 2013? Christ, that was fast.
Anyway, I think I should update you on my life so far.
I became a health freak.
By this, I mean that I bought some green tea. Yeah, really extravagant. But I really should be healthier. *Sarcasm update: I'm eating a doughnut while writing this blog post, and I'll probably have eaten the whole box by the time this post ends*
I became a fangirl.
Have you ever heard of Chris Kendall? No? Well, why not? He's my favourite YouTuber (and now actor) and he should be yours too. I was checking my tweets the other day, and saw that he had tweeted that Cuckoo was on. Now, I've told you about Cuckoo before, and how it's my favourite TV show. Now, imagine my reaction when I see that my favourite actor is on my favourite show. I am proud to say I fangirled and screamed and, while watching it with my mum, kept pointing at the screen laughing, saying "look it's Chris do you see him I love you Chris OMG look he smiled look he breathed I am going to marry him" etc.
I became a PROACTIVE fangirl.
I was watching some old crabstickz videos (crabstickz, I should clarify, is the name of Chris' YouTube account) and discovered that he had an email address. So I emailed him. And 8 hours later, he replied. HE REPLIED. Would you like to see what I, and he, said? No? Well, I don't care because I told everyone.
I said:
 Hello! Chris, right? :3
So! Let's talk "you". More importantly, your epicness. I am a massive fan of your channel, and seriously, when I found out you were doing work with the BBC, I'm not ashamed to say that I fangirled a little bit. Out of pride, of course. So! You got on TV! And you are ACTOR now, huh? WELL DONE OK Because I want to be an actress and really really want to work with you. You are just hilarious. I forced my mum to watch Cuckoo whenever your episode (and yes, Cuckoo is now reffered to in our house as "That show where that Chris guy was called 'guy that got hit in the testicles' and Chloe went a bit crazy" because, well...)  came on because you make me laugh so much. 
I feel like I have said 'so' a lot in this e-mail. I'll use another conjunction. 
And! You have really helped me through some hard times and been there in some good times, so... thank you :3
I hope you have a great, you know, life. And career. And also, if I don't work with you in the future I will be complaining. Seriously, it's the only thing on my bucket list.
So, I have a feeling you won't even reply to this e-mail. I have sent e-mails to my idols in the past and haven't got replies. PJ, for example. But whatever. 
I would love it if I did get a reply, but I don't NEED one. All I want you to know is that YOU are fantastic, and amazing, and hilarious, and you deserve this. You deserve all the fame you get.
AND CONGRATS ON YOUR FACE (I tried to avoid putting something in about your face but I COULDN'T OK)
So, thank you.
Lots of love and pride and stuff
From Chloe, aged 14 3/4 <3 xxxx
And he said:
 Hey Chloe,

What a lovely email to wake up to! I hope you find all the happiness you're looking for too! 

From Chris, Aged 678 1/2

SO YES AND I AM STILL IN SHOCK. I am totally going to work with him one day. I am going to act with Chris Kendall, and nothing will stop me (apart from the TV people. And the courts. But shh)
I became a YouTuber.
Well, that's a lie. I uploaded some videos to YouTube, which you can find here. I am proud of them, but there are some Fantastic Foursome exclusive jokes that you may not get. Sorry about that :/
I took quite a few challenges.
I am taking FMA, which you can find the details of here, and I am also taking MY OWN challenge, which you can find the details of above, which is called 13 in 13. I have chosen the following books:

  1. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
  2. The Sacrifice by Charlie Higson
  3. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  4. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
  5. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  6. Feed by Mira Grant
  7. The Hobbit by JR Tolkein
  8. The Lost World by Michael Crichton
  9. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  10. The Fountainhead by some dude who I can't remember the name of
  11. The Catcher In The Rye by JD Salinger
  12.  Feed by Mira Grant
  13. Middlemarch by George Eliot
I saw Carrie Hope Fletcher in public.
But it turns out it wasn't her. I wish I'd noticed that before I ran up to her and grabbed round the waist, spouting about how much I loved her channel...

I finished the packet of doughnuts.
I did. There are none left.

So, thanks for reading! I go back to school soon... AND GUESS HOW MANY WEEKS WORTH OF COURSE WORK I HAVE TO DO IN 4 DAYS. I shouldn't even have to tell you, because it isn't good.

Chloberoning, out.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree!
      I actually forgot about Life of Pi... oh well, it can be my 14th book I read next- I mean- this year!
      Marian :D x

      Delete
    2. Thank you honeys :3 I am sooooo shocked. Would you believe me if I told you that when I made 13 in 13 it would flop? :P x

      Delete
  2. Hey! I be a new follower. Your blog be good.

    An exciting thing: we share a font. Oh yes. Font-sharers unite! I love Carrie's channel, but I'm afraid I don't watch Chris's ... I think I shall look it up. As for the list, all the John Greens are brilliant, as is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Great choices! The Catcher In The Rye is on my list for this year too. I'm hoping it's exceptional, because if not ... *pounds fist menacingly*

    Toodlepip! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)