Friday 28 December 2012

50th post!

So, you've probably gathered from the title of this post that it is indeed my 50th! FIFTY! To be honest, because I don't really stay focused on something for long, I didn't expect to get to five, let alone ten lestrum!
So,  to celebrate (actually I didn't even know I was on 50 posts so it coincides rather nicely) I filmed a video yesterday. Not to do with my blog, just a cover song. By the way, if you don't understand the message I recommend you watch this video first. I really feel like a spammer, but it isn't really spamming, just... advertising.
So anyway! I hope you enjoy my video and don't think I sound like a dying cat in a tumble dryer :3
Chloberoning, out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just watched your video. You are stunning! And your voice is amazing!!!
    I also subscribed, because you have real talent unlike other youtubers
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's lovely to hear :3 There'll be a new video up tomorrow :D Thank you, aren't you lovely? xx

      Delete

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)