Wednesday 26 December 2012

It wasn't a white christmas after all....

Hello and Merry Christmas from me at Fanheaters and Fryingpans! I hope you got all you wanted: I certainly did!
What's that I hear you cry? What did I get?
Well, PJ brought me some lovely things, including a camera! SO I filmed a video which will be up tomorrow!
Yeah, I know. Really original to do a cover video. But I guess one of my idols is Carrie Fletcher, so... ANYWAY!
I took some pictures on my brand new camera which you can find here! At my deviantart.
I ALSO GOT MUSE'S 2ND LAW AND FANGIRLED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR.
And if you didn't watch, or listen to, Dan and Phil's Christmas show, I am dissapointed.
AND THEY ARE DOING A SHOW EVERY WEEKEND IN THE NEW YEAR FSVUGBSDJGHDIJFGHDKFGHFIGHDUIO
Sorry, I got a bit PHANgirly there.
Anyway, I'm going to go before I fangirl onto my screen.
Chloberoning, out.

2 comments:

  1. OMG YOU SHIP PHAN OMG ME TOO ASDFGHJKL LETS BE BFFS NOW. <333

    lol anyway thanks for emailing me your guest post, I will be posting it shortly. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PHAN AND KICKTHESTICKZ DON'T FORGET KICKTHESTICKZ And of course Let's be part of the PHAMILY
      And, aw thank you :3 xx

      Delete

I love it when you comment! I read them all! ^_^ It takes me at most a day to reply. So, when you've commented, just come back in at least a day, and read my reply. If you just said something like "cool" or "new follower"{ I love it when I get new followers, don't get me wrong}, It just sounds a bit like you haven't read it, don't you think?

If you're a new blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. And if you are a well-beloved new follower {or mythical monster, as they are called in my world :) }, tell me! I'll be even happier! :)